All About You Home Care’s Behavioral Health program is designed to meet the home health care needs of our psychiatric clients. The services provided in our program effectively assist the patient and their family with the transition from the hospital to the home. Our services will facilitate adjunct therapy to achieve and maintain a balance between psychiatric and medical needs.
Our behavioral health specialists assess, educate and evaluate the individual’s progress when managing a safe and effective plan of care. Collaboration with community resources and the health care team is our focus when striving to prevent re-hospitalization. The behavioral health program encourages a well balanced environment that promotes a holistic approach regarding the medical and psychiatric challenges our clients have. Our clinical team will work for the best optimal outcome for each client in a caring and sensitive manner. With education and support to each client and their needs, we are able to provide the highest standards of care by the following:
- We meet with the treatment team and physician 1:1
- We collaborate with the community resources to enhance positive outcomes
- We utilize a multi-disciplinary approach that allows our specialized care treatment team the tools and education to enhance each client’s specific need.
- Our medication administration program allows education and support to each client that will enhance compliance and personal responsibility
- Our program is focused on education, and “in home” crisis intervention that decreases re-hospitalization and reinforces independence in their home environment